Rocky Mountain Blizzard 1994 - Update 26.01.13

claret73":18mexb34 said:
FluffyChicken":18mexb34 said:
claret73":18mexb34 said:
Just out of curiosity, any ideas on the relevance of the BB Shell Number?: BL41249

BLizzard, 1994 number 1249
or something else :LOL:

Just Hit me that would be the case as I was reading it back...Ta! Ben...

It's not gospel or necessarily true, I just made it up and it seemed to fit. the 'L' had me thinking for a minute though.

Dropped off at the Framebuilder/Paintshop tonight. Says he'll have it done this week! :shock: Now that's Service!!! Just need to ask him about seatpost...
National RM Team?? I need a new Sports Masseur to sort my never ending/never getting round to get it sorted knee injury!

classen":1e0h2l01 said:
I don't think those are fillets, but TIG welds that have been chemically peeled and sand blasted?

Deffo Brazed! (So says my Frame Builder Mate) The TIG Welds are the Front Triangle & the Bottom Bracket junction joining the Chain Stays. Seat Tube & Seat Stay Junction as per the pic are Fillet Brazed, as are every boss for cables/droputs/cantilever hanger bridge.

No word yet from Framebuilder so no progress on any building...Just a random few Pics of some tyres I picked up. Managed to get 2x Pairs.
Ritchey WCS ZMax Kevlar 1.7 Flavour. Nice & Skinny. Really liked these BITD. Used to Race on these, memories of Midlands Series dry, dusty tracks over at Astley over by Stourport.

Attachments

• WCS_3.jpg
    WCS_3.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 567
  • WCS_1.jpg
    WCS_1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 566
Back