May 2012 BoTM Contest - Nominations Please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice collection this month guys, truly the choice gets harder and harder as the years go by, Andrew, thanks for sharing and LOVE your website!

Heres my underdog stumpy, grass roots mountain biking!

c54056f5.jpg

f5ed6765.jpg

Ps I'm a crap photographer!

Tc

makster":3v6k59xu said:
rc200ti":3v6k59xu said:
With all due respect to the other entries this month, and a great deal of respect is certainly due, the provenance and painstaking rebuild of the Rockwell Yeti must make it Bike of the Month (possibly The Year).

If within the BOTM rules I suggest all other entrants withdraw, in order to be able to re-enter at a later date.

Why? It's a long way out of my top three so far this month.
It's all down to personal preference and full sus just isn't retro to me, no mater who's arse has been on it.
I certainly take my hat off for the incredible dedication involved with this restoration, but it's just not my cup of tea

Been on hols, so for once read all the "BOTM Prelude" in one hit - and I'm with Makster. Perhaps because I had no interest in mtb'ing in the '70s-'90s (PTWs and then family!), provenance means little. I've never heard of the riders whose names and exploits are life blood to many!

Nor do I give a thought to the photography (that surely is for a "PHOTOGRAPHY" Forum).

For me, just what looks right. The Goat or the Stumpy then for this oldie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back