The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

cyfa2809":1j68jpej said:
I reckon so, i normally estimate at ebay prices though.

Is all guesstimates though, i do some searching but value is often user perceieved.
Oh right. My mate sold his Cinder Cone for £230 and it was tripe on wheels :shock:

I had a little botty-murmur when you said £180. :(

can anyone tell me what these would be worth.
IMG_0068.jpg

it is the ti model.
ti bar ends.
IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

acor bar.
IMG_0077.jpg

hope someone can help.
thanks.

Just found a set of mint ZZYZX forks the quick release version
just wondering how much these are worth?

Get pics in the morning when it gets light

Ritchey Swisscross value?

Hi,
Just maybe thinking about selling my Ritchey after a hankering for a titanium road bike.As i said i am just testing the water at the moment but am trying to get a feeling for price.It is a 1998/99? Ritchey Swisscross.A Toyo produced one i believe as it has the designed by Ritchey badge.It has the Plexus stays and is a 58cm one.Its in great condition just a couple of cable rubs and a few small chips,ridden but not abused! Value?
Thanks Max

Just a tentative thought at the moment.............. still undecided about moving this on :(

2002, 17 1/2" Dave Yates made with 853 throughout, including all rear stays, rides like an absolute beast!

Built for 100mm forks and V brake only. Paintwork in 9/10 condition and only one tiny little dent under the downtube where the fork crown has hit it - but really very small and in an invisible place.

Asking for valuation estimates on frame only please :)

DaveY007.jpg

set of 2011 avid elixer 7s in very good condition. Got em with a load of parts and not an avid fan lol. No pads in either so not properly tested

About £110-120 for the brakes i reckon?

Something like that.

Dont want to value that frame as its lovely, id hate to hurt your feeling if im wrong! Keep it.

even though i havent tested em properly josh? Im not keeping em so cant be bothered buying pads for em and giving em a bleed or owt. Not tried the rear but the font calipers are mvoing ok witha tiny squeeze

Back