9th June - Forest of Dean

Looking good for this, as my wife is now home from hospital and a lot better than we anticipated.

I'll have a chat with my daughter tomorrow, and see if she wants to come along on her newly built Orange, and for the list, my son is (regular visitor but infrequent poster) jonXmac.

Not sure what I'll be riding, as I blew a fork seal on the Zaskar's XC700's and have to make the time to fit the service kit, so I may well press the Diabolo into service :D

right...i'm definately not coming now :?
Got the dates mixed up, i'll be driving home from holiday instead of getting ready for my holiday :roll: :D

Anymore ?

meant to be pre-mayhem meet !!

Only 4 out of 10 mayhem riders attending those there Saturday get choice slots in the running order ;)

daj":1n9jtypz said:
Anymore ?

meant to be pre-mayhem meet !!

Only 4 out of 10 mayhem riders attending those there Saturday get choice slots in the running order ;)

Still not looking good for me Dave :cry:

The better half is doing a 10k run at Windsor, I might hide her trainers and car keys so I can get out :twisted:

spence said he is a possible, but next saturday is about a million years away in spence,s world , he wont be that organised :D

Back