Steel Omega

Oof! Harsh flash from the camera is not very flattering, however some of the parts do require a little extra elbow grease. Hopefully I'll get some complimetary pictures when the build is complete.

Nice Tel. The paint on this is mad as a box of frogs. Real Marmite job... ;)

What happened to the 600 headset? If you still have it I might be interested in taking it off your hands...

Got a couple of very nice additions that I am aching to add to this build. Will try to get pics up over the weekend.

I forgot to order the bb to get it to the next step though. Now I gotta wait until next week....

I'm thinking that the majority of you will recognise these parts:

P1160239.jpg

P1160243.jpg

Polished and engraved C Record chainset with new chainring bolts and Athena 11 speed chainrings. Think this is the most beautiful bicycle related component I have ever laid my hands on!

CDA Delta brake cover plates were looking tired so ideal for a polish and engraving. They look stunning and currently are the only ones in existence!

Couple more pics:

P1160241.jpg

P1160242.jpg

P1160245.jpg

Liking the look of this a lot :)

If you like the deep section rims a set of Campagnolo Atlanta or Shamal would look great to finish with the other lovely Campag bits.

Shamals would be cool but would also blow the budget out of the water....

New Token bottom bracket

856bf26b.jpg

Thought about using a used sealed unit but have decided to use all new drive train to give a nice tight, new feel to the ride.

Token seems like a good alternative to the much more expensive Campag equivalent.

Crankset fitted:

P1160302.jpg

P1160303.jpg

P1160306.jpg

Wow that picture came out worse than I would have ever thought! I'll take a better one with my camera sometime soon.

Back