Ye olde,..Unofficial,Chris king colour swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue for gold

Mine is blue 1" 1.8th, in good used condition and I would like to swap it for a gold one. Might also consider silver.

Looks like I'll be going back to a threaded headset w/stock MC1 and Spinner fork when I get my Rascal painted. Will need a 1" threaded in Ti (preferred), gray, black or silver.

Really don't want to sell or trade the black 1" Chris King Aheadset that's on there now but will consider trades to make a deal.

Ti 1 & 1/8th wanted

Afternoon, as title really, after a nice condition 1 & 1/8th Ti Aheadset, have a nice black Chris King to swap plus cash, if possible.
Anyone got one for sale please?
Let me know PM if poss.
Thanks
Rachael.

wtd 1,1/8 pink top cap and 1" blue top cap

Hi I need to finish a couple of bikes off and need the pink top cap for my 5 year long DNA build which may actually happen this year now. it's the old ck pink in 1",1/8 and can be logo or not.

If no pink is forthcoming I will be in the market for a rough 1",1/8 cap in any colour and i will polish and anodise it myself as it really is one of the last bit's stopping completion.

the blue 1" top cap is to complete a friends road bike build i am doing and can be any make so long as it's the bright light blue colour.

on another mater if anyone has some cheap ano blue q/r's for the wheels that would match up thats would be very handy too !

as to swaps i have a red 1" cap with original logo and not much else at the moment.

I have 1" Nothreadset top cover + top cap (cup/bearing not included) in black w/logos

Looking for the same parts in any other color in working condition

Attachments

• chrisking1inch1.jpg
    chrisking1inch1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 792
  • chrisking1inch2.jpg
    chrisking1inch2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 792
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back