Doncaster Riders - Anyone nearby.

as far as i'm aware there isn't many members down that part of yorkshire, ones that ride anyway. or, any that live in donny but of the quiet type.

i don't live a million miles away but, i know nothing of any off-road cycling down there.

Do you? please feel free to share any info, however insignifact, of any tracks, bridal paths, trails to the wilderness etc... and let's investigate.

crickey, i sound like a crime watch presenter! :LOL: in the meanwhile jump on with any rides you can attend within reason in this region.

this weekend is the hayfield three tribes. peak district stuff. please come along.

You know your welcome over here whenever you want Richard ;)

Has your friend got that bike yet?

Hi Chris

Will be posting in the Aftermath soon, not had time to do much since the ride.

I'll be popping back over to to EY in the future believe me hehe.

I just thought i'd start something off over here, or at least join in if there's an established presence in SY.

:)

I think you can count me in pretty soon if I can keep up.
Met Trebz yesterday and today through ebay, and bought some rock shox the other week from chris, so I am starting to feel like I am fitting in a bit already.

I live in Hatfield Woodhouse, so between to Steve and Trebz. Hull is just up the road so to speak so hopefully getting involved in a few rides fairly soon.

Dean.

Will look forward to seeing you soon Dean, in fact its about time I got a ride organised one Sunday very soon.

Back