Mountain Mayhem 2012 - NW&NW Sign up Interest Here

Team Granny is still strong!
I don't know if Richard has been written off completly yet, if he can manage his mandatory single lap at whatever pace suits then maybe Charlieboy can pick up the baton after?

drystonepaul":jy2kyx0o said:
I'm not sure whether you're allowed five men on a four man team Gav...

If you're not sure them I can answer, we won't be having 5 men on the team, it'll be a substitution :D Just thought Richard might want a lap.

Just back home from work and off to see the doc again tomorrow. Will try a couple of rides this week and see how it goes but I think 4 laps would probably cripple me.

Both knees are currently giving me grief. Last month I was told I have chondromalacia patellae, runners knee and slight Arthritis in my right. Not only sore when I ride but when I'm sitting with my knees bent for long periods. Told to rest it and may try some different pedals.

I'll keep Paul / Gav posted but sounds like we may have a backup plan :LOL:

mr_ship":3i8tc5b1 said:
I'll keep Paul / Gav posted but sounds like we may have a backup plan :LOL:

back up plan or secret weapon perhaps :twisted:

bring it on gimps, or was that chimps, hmmmm I really should read things more carefully before posting

was it bring out the gimp or bring out the inner chimp?

Got fingers crossed for you Rich - the idea of having to just chill out all weekend with a supply of cold beers, shouting abuse at the idiots on bikes, well it's just so depressing, I really wouldn't wish that on you!

Back