Daccordi Turbo Project

Postman has finally delivered the last few bits needed to complete this build....

1) Campagnolo Cable set in White
2) Campagnolo Chorus Seatpost 26.8mm
3) Miche Cassette Lockring

Looks like I will be riding this bike tomorrow :D

Well done so far Gracie! I love the excitement of waiting for bits arriving through the post....it's a better feeling than Christmas. Unfortunately my Daccordi is out of action as one of the downtube cable stops broke.....cheap Campag rubbish! Going to get some shimano ones which apparently work fine with Campag....

So did you complete the build....and where are the pictures!!!

coggav":1rg3dorb said:
Well done so far Gracie! I love the excitement of waiting for bits arriving through the post....it's a better feeling than Christmas. Unfortunately my Daccordi is out of action as one of the downtube cable stops broke.....cheap Campag rubbish! Going to get some shimano ones which apparently work fine with Campag....

Did you use plastic ones or aluminium? I might still have my old plastic ones if you want them. If you replace with new definitely go for aluminium - they look so much better. I was too tight fisted. :roll:

Mark.

Daccordi Mitico on Ebay

I'm sure you have already spotted this, but here is the spit of my Daccordi Mitico F&F on Ebay....albeit in the US and Oversize whereas mine is whatever the opposite of oversize is.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daccordi-Ital ... 4d017d5473

a chance to ride some of that EL magic! ;-)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back