1995 Kona Kula

It's nice but I wince everytime I look at the length of your seatpost; that's got anal incident written all over it.

We_are_Stevo":7xz2ygw3 said:
:LOL: I'm just as bad; they were destined for my blue 'Wot' because they matched the 531 decal, but then I started with the turquoise ano. and they clashed :?

So I used the grey to match the cables :roll:

Terrific Kona BTW; I shouldn't really like it, but I do :cool:

Cheers :)

The fickle world of retrobikes :shock: You get the bike just where you reckon it's sorted then some part or thought makes you change direction :roll: And how do we justify it ? Well it's probably what I would have done/put on BITD :LOL:

Love it !!!

al-onestare":3mh0wzj4 said:
It's nice but I wince everytime I look at the length of your seatpost; that's got anal incident written all over it.

Thanks :) I can confirm after years of biking I have had no anal incidents ;)

Having seen this bike in the flesh I can confirm it looks fantastic in real life. Even better than the pics. Awesome build.:cool:

Kona-Ian":bx39w713 said:
How do some of you ride with the seat so high and the handle bars so low ?

In Cols case, too bloody fast for me. :oops:

:LOL:

Maybe you can help me, what year/model number is that grey xtr stuff from, I have a brake lever from that year and love the feel of them so imagine the rest of the group is good to :D

Bike looks amazing btw :D

firedfromthecircus":2e0sk6ug said:
Having seen this bike in the flesh I can confirm it looks fantastic in real life. Even better than the pics. Awesome build.:cool:

Kona-Ian":2e0sk6ug said:
How do some of you ride with the seat so high and the handle bars so low ?

In Cols case, too bloody fast for me. :oops:

:LOL:

Thanks Barry .. Will get me a nice Saracen like yours one day too :)

Col

Raleighracer":3p761xsa said:
Maybe you can help me, what year/model number is that grey xtr stuff from, I have a brake lever from that year and love the feel of them so imagine the rest of the group is good to :D

Bike looks amazing btw :D

Thank you :)

I'm pretty sure it's m950 levers(think they remained the same through the years from 97-03 ? Minor tweaks and called. M951/2 but all looks the same..
Hopefully someone can back me up/correct me ?

Hope this helps..

Col :)

Plus one":1bf4w8wa said:
In full flight :) Apologies for the modern oakley's :(

The descents never hurt as bad as i thought they might..

you forgot to apologize for the helmet and the tatoo's, too :LOL: ;)

pretty impressive, the Kula and you, racing with such an "antique" bike, when most of the other competitors are on full susser :)

Latest posts

Back