show us your gt's

gm1230126":1skhnm5n said:
95 Model year were yellow and blue for all the high end models Zaskar, Xizang, LTS and RTS

I'm sure you are right, but my Zaskar has blue / yellow graphics, the frame is stamped 0494 and I have owned it from new.

it did cross my mind neil, when i saw your zaskar on the previous page, the decal set is the same as what was originally on mine, which is a stamped 95 model.

yours must have been well ahead of its time! :D

gm1230126":2gm3ybw1 said:
No such thing as a 93 Team RTS. May have been made in late 1993 but 1994 was the first model year for the Team RTS frame with the aluminum rear end. You have 95 model year decals on it.

Frame number starts 0693, looks like i may have an early main frame with an alloy rear added on :?, no biggie as it's a lovely thing and i'm pleased with it :)

Knew the decals were wrong, last owner got them off E-bay, i'll probably replace them anyway.

GT Tempest... bit worn

After the sad demise of my Orange Clocky (91)... just picked this up from the Bay, for £52... looks like the chain's gone but other than that... fingers crossed. So... as a former Orange boy, how does the New GT Kid on the Block go about showing this GT Tempest some love?

main.php

Back