Yetinuts Yeti Ultimate Build

yeti-man":mrq02qxz said:
22" and here it is. JP's brothers
9f33e18f.jpg
I didn't think they existed. Seriously, I NEVER see them for sale. That ranks second on the unicorn list.

ez054098":1b8g4gzx said:
yeti-man":1b8g4gzx said:
22" and here it is. JP's brothers
9f33e18f.jpg
I didn't think they existed. Seriously, I NEVER see them for sale. That ranks second on the unicorn list.

Up until this one surfaced, nobody knew a 22" existed. Myth has it, there might be one more....but that's just a daydream and whispered riddles.

Thats interesting in 22".....quite like the extra triangle in strange sort of way.

Anyway back to 'MY' thread ;) Decals fitted at weekend, and some True Temper bars delivered....these are some found on eBay and pretty poor cosmetic condition, I've got some others coming in better colour/condition so plan to refurb these.......might end up with a stockpile of TT bars but at least I'll have options :D

Attachments

• IMG_1668.JPG
    IMG_1668.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMG_1666.JPG
    IMG_1666.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,019
Looking forward to this build, do you have an Accutrax to go with it or are you going with something else? I also picked up one about 8 months ago and have almost finished sourcing the parts I need.

yeti-man":x8vt26h0 said:
I just hope you dont walk down the same shimano 730 fast exit lemming lane. Build something new/different ... And please speare us for the violence-violet bling bling :)

I would like to try something different, but I do love the turquoise/ fluro yellow combo so forks/stem are going this route. Component wise I'm hunting for stuff as we speak, want to go with top end stuff of the time but do have a load of Deore and XT stuff in stock so we may have to let the fate of Ebay decide......lets just say if its tasty and from the early 90's I'm bidding on it!!

Shabby True Temper bars.......not sure if going fluro yellow along with forks & bars is too much so may refurb to black for some contrast?

Attachments

• IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_1671.JPG
    IMG_1671.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 615
I got a NOS A-tac still in the original box wrapped in plastic with hanger.... sad thing is that it is 1" - but hey no problem. My new Pro FRO is with 1 1/4 fork, I just had a friend of mine to make a shim to make a 1" A-Tac fit the 1 1/4 fork and used a grip nut from a old steel quill.

Been on back burner this build for seams like years......looking at the dates it has been!! Have pretty much all the parts bar a front mech so will get building this weekend and post up some pics ;)

Back