Purple S-Bike Pics- Page3 & 4.........

Purple it is boys have to also say Raging Bulls im liking the gold chainring bolts as well mate, still bits to do but its getting there, its only the looks, only want it a little more hardcore looking :D :roll:

Added a purple Answer A/head stem & purple chainrings + bolts in differnt spider colour combos

Im liking the full purple crank set up :cool:

As a oft declared purple hater, I really think the purple chain rings are a bit OTT.

Black chainrings, purple spider, yellow bolts. Classy and not too IN YER FACE :shock:

That is a seriously classy bike though, no doubt about that. :cool:

Thats probably the way its going to end up guys

black chainring and the purple spider :cool: shame it was so dark today would have took pics out side again :D

racer x":2j7w52i0 said:
Thats probably the way its going to end up guys

black chainring and the purple spider :cool: shame it was so dark today would have took pics out side again :D

I was joking. I thought the purple rings looked awesome :D

But if you change your mind and need a home for those rings, gotta build on the go that purple rings would look awesome on :cool:

:LOL: thought you was :LOL: took the photos today and cant stop looking at the top pic with the purple spider and purple chainrings :D it seems to tie in with the whole bike build:roll:

just waiting on a X-Lite stem that all drilled out its there block CNC stem they made :D just thinking will it look any good in purple and black :D

The dream builds looking more more wild :LOL: just they way it wants to look im only building it :cool:

Some changes will be the cassette lock nut its gold but looking at the picks im sure it wants to be purple :D

Back