9th June - Forest of Dean

theredchili

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
As fast approaching, please note our next ride is on the 9th June in the Forest of Dean,which will be our final meet ahead of Mayhem

Please post up interest here and will have a think on a new and exciting route for everyone :cool:

Meeting place Peddleabikeaway centre,09:30- ride will start on fire track, then single track taking in interesting terrain and new locally built trails,as with all routes, I like avoiding the crowds so we will head out in to the stunning and sometimes thick woodlands.We will pass the Rising Sun at Moseley Green ( my favourite ale house, with great food),though we may have to detour back here,as a clear head for some more technical-ish single track will be required

Today the sun is shining and the ground is drying out nicely -lets hope it stays the same !

*****Update 04-06-12*****

Right, been thinking about a route and as it is the last ride before Mayhem-think we should do a nice long,challenging route
so,pack plenty of jelly babies-lets make a day of it :twisted:

Attending

theredchili
Daj
Matthew71
feetabix
NeilM +1
Rupe

I'll put in a possible for myself and my son and I'll see if I can prevail on my daughter and her friend too.

I might be able to get to this now, but i'll have to shoot off early.
Can/does the route allow for someone sneeking off halfway round? :LOL: :LOL:

Re: .

Grannygrinder":o23a5itp said:
I might be able to get to this now, but i'll have to shoot off early.
Can/does the route allow for someone sneeking off halfway round? :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sure we can sort something out , not sure on a route yet as havn't had time to plan one yet :oops:

Back