Show us yer FSR's

Ok, so i went out to the man-cave to check the bike over, then took it for a quick test ride as i`m away out with the MTB club tomorrow, and ended up doing a 25miler through some forests :LOL:

Totally forgot to take a picture of the rear shock :roll: but i did take this a few hours ago :D

FB_IMG_13362168304484944.jpg

Wondering if i should rape my Boardman and take all its goodies and put them on the FSR?

2x10 Transmission (assume i would need BB shenanigans for this)
Avid Elixer R Brakes
Reba 120mm fork (anyway to fit a tapered fork to a none tapered frame? :/ )

Boardman is shod with some 1.5" slicks and is only really used for commuting now, seams a waste to leave all the good stuff on it just to ride to work?

I really like your FSR, nice color scheme and geometrie! But don't you feel uncomfortable on traily downhill? I really want a vario seat post for my FSR, as I have lots of weight on the front in downhill :(

Feels better coming downhill than my other bike!

Other bike feels better climbing the hill though :LOL:

It did feel like a lot of the weight was on the front end when it was fitted with the stock Judy T2 fork

Fitting a 120mm - 130mm front fork helps shift some of the weight towards the back wheel.

Hi I'm thinking about buying one of these frames but could someone please tell the head tube length including headset?
Thanks

Spam man":25mhtfgd said:
Hi I'm thinking about buying one of these frames but could someone please tell the head tube length including headset?
Thanks

depends on what size frame you're after.

Went for a romp in the Santa Cruz Mountains along a black diamond course.
This bike is a monster! It's eatin' up jumps, drops, roots and rocks!!
As soon as I can I'll post a link on here for a video I'm editing.
BTW..... I freakin' love this bike!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 2,899
  • IMG_0748.JPG
    IMG_0748.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 2,899
  • IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0887.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 2,899
Back