Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11.6"

64GB SSD
2GB RAM
Lion OS X 10.7.4. (Latest version)

Gorgeous, ultra thin, ultra portable laptop. Think of it as a 64GB iPad with a proper keyboard :LOL:

Originally purchased from the Cardiff Apple Store in November 2011 for £999. At the time of purchase, an extended AppleCare warranty was also taken out at a cost of £199.

The MacBook is covered under warranty until November 2014 :cool:

Comes in the original box, with all of the original accessories as well as the AppleCare Warranty paperwork. I will also include a soft carry case, as well as a hard clip on cover, to protect it.

£650 collected or £665 posted to anywhere in the UK
SOLD

Postage will be fully insured via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

ScreenShot2012-05-19at090613.png

Nice, was looking at these in the shop yesterday :cool:

Are you not getting on with it? I see you've only had it like three weeks or something.

Would you be able to sync your iPhone to it via iTunes but keep the music on an external drive?

Chris":3478j6jw said:
Nice, was looking at these in the shop yesterday :cool:

Are you not getting on with it? I see you've only had it like three weeks or something.

Would you be able to sync your iPhone to it via iTunes but keep the music on an external drive?

It's a lovely machine :)

I'm getting on with it just fine - I absolutely love it! However as my girlfriend will soon be getting an iPad, I feel that it's a bit too similar to one to warrant keeping it. I want to go back to a regular MacBook (just like the one I sold only a few weeks ago :roll: )

You're correct, I have only had it for a few weeks and I purchased it from the original owner. However all of the extended warranty paperwork is all there and is all present and correct so it's still covered until November 2014 without a problem :)

Regarding iTunes - you can set your external hard drive as the default location for all iTunes media, so that the MacBook will know to look there whenever it's syncing with your iPhone (obviously you'd need to have the external hard drive connected in order for this to work!). This will obviously avoid the need to have the iTunes media stored on the MacBook hard drive which frees up valuable space :)

As I said before, there's absolutely nothing wrong with my MacBook Air, and it's a hell of a bit of kit - However if I'd known that we'd be getting an iPad so soon, I'd have kept hold of my MacBook Pro.

£650 for a £999 MacBook Air and £199 extended warranty is a good deal ;)

Cheers

You don't fancy trading for a very nice blizzard draped in syncros do you?

I could easily split and sell for more than your laptop but fear if I had the cash in my hand it would be a different story :roll:

Chris":34p5y281 said:
You don't fancy trading for a very nice blizzard draped in syncros do you?

I could easily split and sell for more than your laptop but fear if I had the cash in my hand it would be a different story :roll:

I could be interested...! Tell me more :)

Its basically this frame here built into a full bike: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189223

1993, 18.5" with syncros powerlite fork, revolution cranks with m900 rings and syncros bb, syncros stem and seatpost, rocky bars, mint xt 732 thumbies, xt 733 levers, xt 735 rear and nos 736 front mech, black xt 734 cantis, flite, 730/732 hubbed mavic ? rimmed wheels with xt skewers and ritchey all black tyres. Richey grips, onza bar ends, sram chain, 737 spd's, ? cassette.

I've not ridden it yet as I haven't cabled up the btakes or set them up.

Chris.

:shock: Are you MAD?! That's an amazing bike!! I can't take that off you, especially as all I'd do (in all likelihood) is split it to pay for a new MacBook.

I can't do that to such a lovely bike :oops:

Back