Zaskar Number 4 - FINISHED! page 4 - arghhh not finished!!!

That frame looks in great condition.

Must agree about size too, an 18inch GT suits me to a tee. It just fits right.

Looking forward to this one, good luck.

So, courtesy of LGF, I think I'll be putting these on...

Not the highest spec, and I might change my mind and end up with some Judy's, but for the time being they seem to 'go' with the frame :cool:

Attachments

• rs_mag_10a.jpg
    rs_mag_10a.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,408
  • rs_mag10.jpg
    rs_mag10.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2,408
letmetalktomark":zwgnzlmz said:
Interesting ....

What size did is it?

I always found the 18'' too short in the TT and the 21'' to long in the ST.

They did a 19'' but they don't seem to come up very often :-(

I have a 19". Great fit at 6 foot 1/2.

Nice work on acquiring this frame Steve. Give it some thought before building it up if I were you, then you will grow more attached to it. Mine gets used as my no. 1 bike at the mo. Just dont tell my saracens...

zaskar

HI STEVE,nice frame you have there,as you know i have recently purchased one,and with your help in identifiying it :) ,i am still looking for ideas for mine,nothing fancy as long as it all functioning properly,so i will also be waiting and watching,i cant seem to get enough of these zaskar builds,i dont know if my 20 will be to big,i am 6.2,so hopefully all will be well,like you say a 19 is apparently harder to find,as i think i would of been more suited to one of those,but needs must,so i will go with what i have got,anyway,all the best and the rest, ;)

Yeah a 20 is just a touch too big for me, even with a 34" inside leg...

I think it all harps back to 20 years ago when I used to ride a small frame, with the option to drop the setpost on the technical downhill stuff.

Teaser....
5a65d106-1.jpg

zaskar tease..

thats looking the "buisness" Steve,wish i could afford some nice flashy bits,been thinking more now about,saving for another frame,didnt think this would be so addictive lol,cant stop looking at bikes,ha.

Back