Yetinuts Yeti Ultimate Build

RawBikeCo

Senior Retro Guru
I've been looking for one of these for an age, seeing all the recent Yeti threads really got my attention and fired my love of these bikes.

Had a sell up a few years ago and sold all but my original ARC, regretted selling my FRO that I never finished and was always on the look out for an Ultimate. This arrived this morning, very nicely wrapped....in fact took me ages to get into it! But what a lovely frame was hiding inside...got some decals to go on and a fork/stem at the powdercoaters as we speak so should be too long before shes a runner.

Teaser shot..........

Attachments

• IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,804
Although i like the colour contrast what are you laying that frame on? If it was my crappy Astra it wouldn't be a problem but that motor looks a lot nicer.

Nice frame though, thats going to be a great bike. I love the e-stays!

Its my S1 Elise I'm rebuilding, front end due to be painted next week so doesn't matter, only black thing I could find ;)

Yetinut":1utijwyv said:
Its my S1 Elise I'm rebuilding, front end due to be painted next week so doesn't matter, only black thing I could find ;)

I would'nt worry about the Lotus, but the frame :D

I just hope you dont walk down the same shimano 730 fast exit lemming lane. Build something new/different ... And please speare us for the violence-violet bling bling :)

22" and here it is. JP's brothers
9f33e18f.jpg

Back