Erolorhun's Feedback

Bought a nos Shimano xt rear mech and as most other guys say faster than a speeding bullet delivery wise many thanks fella

Hi All

Bought some Avid BB7's and levers off of Erol for a good price, they arrived in amazing time, and were in good condition, Great seller highly recommended :D

Mark :D

Erol feedback

Erol is an excellent seller.

Very quick delivery, good packaging, excellent communication!

5 stars ;)

Erolorhun is DECEIVER!! :evil:
negotiated about buying XTR V-brakes. He told me the price and where to send money but did't tell me where it's for whole set or for calipers only. He didn't answered me 2 times about it and just now he wrote:
"""""
Sorry, I have sold the brakes and derailleurs now.
"""""""""

Alright, this was an unpleasant surprise, finding out that I am a "deceiver" late sunday evening. I would appreciate it if you, OP, could`ve PMd me with your concerns *before* venting off publicly.

Since you decided to air your laundry for all to see I`ll take the opportunity :-s and explain why I choose (which I am entitled to do) not to sell my XTR brakes and the other miscellaneous items that you asked about to you. First: you asked reasonably clear and lucid about the brakes and then during the course of several PMs going well beyond double digits and all constructed with sub-par english, went off on multiple tangents touching seatpost (which you needed to know the exact weight, I weighed it alacarte just for you), lenght, if I had any other seatposts matching your unique criteria, derailleurs, costs and multiple other questions. If you aren`t sure if the price I quoted you for the set, which I stated was for two pairs of calipers and one pair of brakelevers, included what I just wrote, well... I take no blame for that and simply ask rethorically about your comprehension of english. Based on the PMs you sent me, all of which was constructed with pretty shaky english and filled with what I thought to be increasingly strange questions, I started to ask myself if you where serious with your inquiries. Being a father of two young children and basically having very little time for much these days I value a quick, clean deal.

During this lengthy conversation I had several other interested parties from all over the world. Including a fellow I had made business with before and who happens to live 15 minutes from where I reside. So I decided, *BEFORE* nota bene, any money where exchanged or anything resembling a dib on any of the components I had/have up for sale where made, to sell the brakes and bunch of other parts to him instead. Business done within 30 minutes. Let me reiterate it that when you asked me to what PP-address to ship funds to (which I had PMd you several times before, each time without a clear response from you making me even more hesitant in doing business with your very person), I clearly told you that I had sold the brakes and derailleur before any funds where exchanged. It is my right to sell my components to whomever I want and you have no right to call someone a "deceiver". Let me write that again: you have no right to call someone a "deceiver" because he or she choose not to sell some used bikeparts to you.

So, I´ve been a member of this fine board since early 2006 and have been selling items ranging from a pair of brakepads to forks, frames and last week an entire bicycle shipped to the UK. I`ve mailed, PMd, called and met members of this board, all who have been interesting, passionate people. I would`ve greatly appreciated it if OP kindly could`ve shown some tact and nous and taken this discussion via PM instead. He choose the easy way.

Hopefully everyone who reads this will find themselves informed on whether I am a reliable person or not.

Regards, Erol Orhun

aka. erolorhun

Stockholm, Sweden

erolorhun@hotmail.com

bought a Kona Humu cruiser from Erol, no problems at all, the postage was a bit more than expected (£50) and Erol even met me half way so £25 each and offered a full refund should I not want to pay the extra on postage...

No problems here at all :cool:

what can I say from all this is that you appreciate your time much more that others.

So It's warning for others - when you'll talk to this seller and he would answer once in 2 days. I need brakes faster to install them on the new bike to start trainings in March. And seller couldn't answer 3 times for one question - whether he will sell me only V-brakes or both it and Brakes arms for the price stated. And after more then 1 week he says he sold them - excellent!

Back