Purple S-Bike Pics- Page3 & 4.........

1.7 Ritchey ZMAX :D i love these tires remember my KHS team having them on when i first got that in 93 loved them ever since :cool:

Just got Easy Riders X-LITE stem so lets see what his stem looks like next week :D

I hate purple, it offends my eyes to see it, and my brain to even think of it....

But that is SWEET :shock:

Sunglasses time

That's seriously Papel Purple dude! The rake on the forks is seriously flip flop slack though! That's the trouble with Pace forks, with the in built rake on them.
Where did you get the forks from with the Ano?

It all loose up front so the forks at not in the correct place yet, looks good like that, my mate how moved away did my forks for project purple some time back :D

Looks great, it really does.

Where on earth did you find the Z Max WCS tyres in red? I've been looking for a pair for a LONG time - although I'm wanting 1.9s or 2.1s. Problem is they used to wear out in one race so so used ones are no good - and NOS ones are like rocking horse shit.

And I've got a pair of Sun CR20 rims in 3DV that would looks the dogs on that build :D PM me if you're interested :)

Thanx mate had them tire for some time now, they can be really silly on the way the last my old pair lasted to months of full use once :LOL:

Just added more pics of different crank spider colour combos to see whats best thes bike now way finished though, still not 100% yet

Latest posts

Back