Mountain Mayhem - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not such a good idea when you think about it, looking at last years lap times My first lap would be between 11 and 12. Would prefer at least 1 daylight lap first to be honest.

Slight team re-shuffle - Average Mark has had to pull out of our 4 man team. Rigidyetretro (Chris) has agreed to take his place on the team.

Happy to help out. :)
I'll also be bringing a Park Pre (though its badged as a Bona Pine Cone) and at least one other bike as yet I'm not sure what though.
Never done Mayhem before, so would like a daytime lap before the darkness sets in.

After a brief conversation on Sunday with some of the 10 man team I wondered who on the team has lights. Not everyone needs them, if we have 4 or 5 riders with lights then that will be enough to handle the dark laps.

Riders with lights / experience night riding:

Rekiborter
Jango
Cannondale King

Who else?

REKIBorter":1y27r2sy said:
letmetalktomark":1y27r2sy said:
I have lights and at least two laps of night riding under my belt ......

But you are on the 4 man team.

I only needed my lights for one of my laps but ended up taking them for the dawn ride. So happy to pass mine on after I have ridden my main night lap if that helps?

At this rate we could get all the team riding Parkpres'. Just need 2 more so everyone has their own to ride.

Thinking about it, perhaps no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back