Very early Zaskar frame no. 88

Gt

Yes that's the one, would be nice to see that serial no.

Still can't find the forks on eBay, did this age have the special 2x4 3d forks or any idea which?

I just took a black 2x4 fork off my 1991 Zaskar (18 inch). The fork is stamped 1990.

Let me know if you want to see it. I'm in the US.

mtbdave":3pswy8aj said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-Zaskar-Mens-Lightweight-Mountain-Bike-21-Speed-/330731814646?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item4d0126fef6

it got a mix of suntor/shimano am guessing the suntor parts have been replaced at a later date.

It's 91 positively brand fire new!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a later 1990-built Zaskar, number 1830. A previous owner painted it blue (a nice blue at least) but I intend to stip the paint off soon. It does still have its original 2x4 forks, flip flop stem, bars and seat post though.

kingoffootball":1jv5676t said:
I have a later 1990-built Zaskar, number 1830. A previous owner painted it blue (a nice blue at least) but I intend to stip the paint off soon. It does still have its original 2x4 forks, flip flop stem, bars and seat post though.

Was it XT or Suntour when you got it?

Nice

Back