Macretro fat camp

RobMac: 76.5kg. Dropped 3kg in 4 days doing interval training (back'n forth to the lavey)
Zigzag: 86.3kg. Still heading in the right direction. Just.
Kaiser:83.6kg. Up and down week of pizza, beers and cake. Offset with lots of running. Line in the sand day number 38 today ;)

Just back from an 8 mile run, just for interest I weighed myself. Now at a svelte 83kg. :)

Didnae need to stop. If you want to know the technicalities of this pm me :LOL:

RobMac: 76.5kg. Dropped 3kg in 4 days doing interval training (back'n forth to the lavey)
Zigzag: 86.3kg. Still heading in the right direction. Just.
Kaiser:83.6kg. Up and down week of pizza, beers and cake. Offset with lots of running. Line in the sand day number 38 today Wink
keithyr 102.9kg good 3lbs lost this week. must be the masturbation!

13st 8lbs this morning - 16 miles on the bike around caerphilly mountatin at the wknd and soem time on the cross trainer.

keithyr 100.7kg another 3lbs lost this week.
Gmac123 83Kg, managed to get myself up to 85Kg after two weeks lying in the sun.

Not checked for a few weeks but this week I'm up to 90.3kg again.
Completely missed target for my weekend away last week but hey ho. Weekend was great. Dalbeattie on Friday, Kirroughtree on Saturday and Mabie on Sunday. Was completely knackered by the end of Mabie but had great ride. Those new berms are mahoosive! Great weekend despite just finishing building new bike (Mojo HD 140 yum) 2 hours before heading south.

New date for target weight (85) set for end of summer. Very specific time frame I know!

Back