finishing kits, bar/stem/seatpost choices

OCD in bike build choice is a frustrating mental condition and should not be mocked! :LOL:

i like things to match because the overall package then looks nicer, matching logos and finishes etc, i hate seeing too many miss-matched items, it looks poo!

if you take my 07 clockwork for an example, it's hope hubs/brakes but with raceface bar/post/stem/chainset so to me there is a sort of theme.

tyres must also be matching, not necessarily a matching pair but matching brand. but that's another story! :oops:

You need to get your self along to a OCD counselling session, Im there every week :LOL:

PS. Im the same with tyres.

X-lite any good to you? They make the above components.

I don't have an OCD.. its not ordered correctly! CDO is the correct description Thank you. :LOL:

Agree with jonnyboy.

Stuff has to match or it will be forever unfinished unless there is a theme going on.

I like Easton stuff, never let me down. The alloy EA70 range is lighter and stronger than their cheapest carbon stuff.

Easton OCD gone a bit too far
20120414_103027_w1024_h768_518.jpg

went down the thomson stem/post and top cap route with an easton haven bar which they call magnesium finishe wise but it's basically silver with the slightest hint of gold.

should look really good :D

Back