FOR SALE 1993 KONA LAVADOME

bikermonkey

Dirt Disciple
1993 Kona Lava Dome.

Good condition considering its 13 years old....paint scuffed off in places as one would expect but no dents, dings or deep scratches. Still fitted with the original P2 forks, Sugino cranks, Deore thumbies, XT front and rear mechs and Dia Compe SS-5 brake levers. No wheels, but could throw in a pair of Bontrager Mustangs (not of era I know but least bike could roll!)

Selling to make space in the flat (the wife says I can't have three bikes anymore!!)

email me at: ed_williams1@hotmail.com for more info/pics, and check out http://www.konaretro.com/articles/catalogues/1993/9.jpg for what it looks like (I haven't changed a thing!)

Make me an offer!! :D

It's still up for sale peeps.......will break it for bits and sell seperatly if I still don't get any offers on it in a complete form!!

C'mon...................someone out there must want this lovely old skool classic!!

:(

I don't have the original Kona seat, but the post is original! You could have a WTB seat if you wanted?!!

Make me an offer on the cranks and the above and I'll let you know!

Ed

:D

Interested in entire rig....

Howdy,

I am very intersted in the entire rig. Older Kona's is uber hard to come by on this side of the pond. Do yo have a price in mind of what you are looking to get for it....If things work out - keep the mustangs, got a set already collecting dust. I still have my BCX3's from an old (94) Fire Mountain that would round out the rig qite nicely

Lemme know - very interested

Cheers,
Ryan
ryanmtnman@cs.com

hiya

would ya sell the frame & forks on there own? just bought the same exact bike but seatpost wont budge!

Back