JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

Not mine...

....i made this for my daughter (11 1/2)

the grips will be onZa porcipaws in purple when / if someone actually sends me them - naming no names.

it's a mixed up XT/LX 9 speed thing and will hopefully get it's first proper ride this weekend - weather permitting.

*massive thanks to Gil for the USE sticker which now graces the post too*

Attachments

• pionkbike3.jpg
    pionkbike3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,805
  • pinkbike2.jpg
    pinkbike2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,805
  • pinkbike1.jpg
    pinkbike1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,805
Re: Not mine...

gingernuts/badger":34zwwt58 said:

Class! She's a lucky girl and has credibility in spades there! Hope she appreciates it!

What size is that frame?

Cheers Rich.
Her bike history is Like-a-bike. Bontrager B12 BmX then this.
I think it's a 14". I did have a BRG one but then I found the purple one and flipped the bits.

Hopefully she'll enjoy riding this one!

Ps. Bet the riding is ace round your way! We've got friends who live there. Amazing mountains inland.

Re: Not mine...

Rich34":2eifviwj said:
gingernuts/badger":2eifviwj said:

Class! She's a lucky girl and has credibility in spades there! Hope she appreciates it!

B.I.T.D When I was a spotty teenager with a paper round I'd have sold my soul to the devil many times over just to own a middleburn crank, let alone the rest of the kit, how times have changed. :shock:

gingernuts/badger":7jk71htl said:
Cheers Rich.

I think it's a 14".

Ps. Bet the riding is ace round your way! We've got friends who live there. Amazing mountains inland.

Thanks for the reply - I live 30 minutes from the Cevennes (to the North) and the roads are fantastic, a really good selection and some great trails too. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else...

'Baby' 15 inch Clockwork. That my 12 year old son uses.

IMG_4480.jpg

wow, there are some class additions to this thread of late, keep it coming fellas...... :cool:

Here is another one!
I bought this from GA Cycles, I think it was called, in Southampton in 1992 new and sold it the following year to my mate during our apprenticeship. We are still mates and in 2008 I bought it back off him. In all that time it had barely changed, only the tyres, grips and brake pads, I put the Flite on it when I bought it originally and fitted the DKG rear brake brace which I drilled and countersunk to save weight! The seat QR I fitted a few years back and of course it has faded. I much prefer to see original paint normally but one day I may get this one repainted and source the original tyres etc. if possible.
I took it out for a couple of hours the other week and I loved it to bits, it is such a cracking ride.

Ash.

Attachments

• Orange Clockwork 3.1.jpg
    Orange Clockwork 3.1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,324
  • Orange Clockwork 2.1.jpg
    Orange Clockwork 2.1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,324
  • Orange Clockwork 1.1.jpg
    Orange Clockwork 1.1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,324
Back