IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

Lighter, faster, stronger. :D

I am currently waiting on a 10spd 105 front mech. The original XTR M900 front mech doesn't like 10 speed chains very much. I'm also wondering if the 9 speed chainset isn't to happy with the 10 speed chain either...so that might have to have new rings. I fancy some CF Planet X wheels as well for that full on stealth weapon look. :D

:shock:

I've only just discovered this thread - what a fantastic read... I've got a Scott Boulder mountain bike I'm half-heartedly single-speeding, and a spare pair of 700C wheels that sit there and do nothing. Reckon the singlespeed project might be on hold... Hybrid monster road-burner here we come. :twisted:

MTB frames work well as road bikes. I have a Scott Elite racing as a winter road bike and it's awesome.
2012_Bsterd.jpg

They kind of act like late 90's compact frames, you just have to watch the headtube angles when fitting rigid forks as all later MTB frames are designed for susser forks which have much longer legs than rigids.

The Bonty is perfect as it is a rigid geo frame (I specced it like that back in the 90's). I am searching for a pair of proper aero wing forks though as I think they'd look awesome. :D

Once again I am in awe at this :D
Making me want one more and more now so I might play around with one of mine :cool:

Back