A case of strongbow and 3 cans of paint = The Rasta Blasta

loving this!

Makes me wonder if doing my rasta bike the long way round was worth it or if I'd been a bomba claaat!

I'll get me goat....

....curry

Jussa":2g1zkeci said:
If Bob Marley was still around he would be riding one of these :)

Loving the Kleinesque fade effect you have created on the frame.

Are we going to see in entered in the BOTM? Think it would get plenty of votes ;)

I think actually it would get plenty of thumbs ups....but would really offend quite a few on here too so.....

Racin'snake":j04w68cs said:
Jussa":j04w68cs said:
If Bob Marley was still around he would be riding one of these :)

Loving the Kleinesque fade effect you have created on the frame.

Are we going to see in entered in the BOTM? Think it would get plenty of votes ;)

I think actually it would get plenty of thumbs ups....but would really offend quite a few on here too so.....

I think it has been created truly in the spirit of Retrobiking :) and having entered a Raleigh Activator several months back i know only too well about offending the purists, but if it brings a smile and brightens up the dull mundane days then its all good. Your certainly does that :cool:

Nice :cool: , i like the matching shopping bag :)

Did the same with my GT Bravado :)

SAM_0354.jpg

Re: A case of strongbow and 3 cans of paint = The Rasta Blas

Did I see this Rasta Blasta outside the pub at Fiskerton today in the company of a couple of GTs and others?

oldave":b45t7378 said:
Did I see this Rasta Blasta outside the pub at Fiskerton today in the company of a couple of GTs and others?

Yes Dave! My mate Steven has been using it since I knocked it together last year.....there was no serious cycling going on yesterday(as you might have guessed)....we were joined by one or two "colourful" characters tho.....never again! Feel a bit ropey today after all that ale :facepalm:

It was nice weather, though!

Never use it in a situation which might lead to a bicycle-associated ID parade - even my aging and failing memory recalled it from your OP and easily found it!

oldave":2vnob9gy said:
It was nice weather, though!

Never use it in a situation which might lead to a bicycle-associated ID parade - even my aging and failing memory recalled it from your OP and easily found it!

haha!....actually since then I have built another for a friend....the "Weed Steed" :D

Back