MacRetro Trading Post

jimihendrix":3up9czuc said:
firedfromthecircus":3up9czuc said:
jimihendrix":3up9czuc said:
Anyone know where i can get 30mm fork seals for Marzocchi Bombers ?, none on E-bay, none at CRC (bought 32mm by mistake :roll: ), Google came up with Enduro seals in the USA, must be some place in the UK with them though ?

I just got some from JE James if you are still looking. ;)

Cheers man, but i have ordered some from UKBikestore (cheers TK ;) ), they had the canti boss replacement bolts i also need for my Z5 Bombers, ordered a set of seals for those and the Z2 Bombers i also have stripped, £55 just like that :roll:

How much are they Jimi? proper marzocchi seals or enduro ones?
And is that for the dust and oil for both sides or what :)

dyna-ti":2ip6vqiq said:
jimihendrix":2ip6vqiq said:
firedfromthecircus":2ip6vqiq said:
jimihendrix":2ip6vqiq said:
Anyone know where i can get 30mm fork seals for Marzocchi Bombers ?, none on E-bay, none at CRC (bought 32mm by mistake :roll: ), Google came up with Enduro seals in the USA, must be some place in the UK with them though ?

I just got some from JE James if you are still looking. ;)

Cheers man, but i have ordered some from UKBikestore (cheers TK ;) ), they had the canti boss replacement bolts i also need for my Z5 Bombers, ordered a set of seals for those and the Z2 Bombers i also have stripped, £55 just like that :roll:

How much are they Jimi? proper marzocchi seals or enduro ones?
And is that for the dust and oil for both sides or what :)

Pretty sure they are the Marzocchi seals Andy, seal kit for one fork (four seals) is £19 odd's, the bolt kit was £15, cant wait to see what the bolts are like at that price, expecting Ti but i doubt it, bolts are for the Z5's i bought recently, they hold the arch to the lowers, missing when i got the forks :roll:

Hate to be the one but a bolt is a bolt,it would have been easy for one of us to take ours out measure them then buy that size for 10p each :)
Sorry chap.Is there any way you can return them with a little white lie that they dont fit or something?

Don't the distance selling regulations mean you can return them for any reason within 7 days or something like that?

dyna-ti":33y6j0hl said:
Hate to be the one but a bolt is a bolt,it would have been easy for one of us to take ours out measure them then buy that size for 10p each :)
Sorry chap.Is there any way you can return them with a little white lie that they dont fit or something?

Thought i'd save myself the hassle :roll: , you are right though, £15 is a heck of a lot for two bolts, i'll wait till they get here then decide, they might be gold plated or something :)

Wanted: Shimano front mech reducer spacer - 31.8 to 28.6

Hi guys, looking for the following:
shimano Front mech spacer 31.8 down to 28.6

Any help appreciated
Jamie

I've got spacers from bike shops for free before as they tend to have spares knocking around from mechs they have bought and fitted.

Back