FAT Chance Huck Raver

tangent

Senior Retro Guru
ydcn7a.jpg

My FAT Chance Buck Shaver pictured on a night ride earlier this summer.
The build up consits as much as possibe of U.K. parts from Pace, Middleburn, & XLite, with a little bit of blue (bar end + bars) added fro good measure. It's been a really nice bike to ride long distances on, having fairly mellow handling & a very comfy frame (esp the rear triangle)

Like what you've done with that John, esp with the UK bits on it :D

See the saddle bag makes another appearance - at first glance I thought it was some osrt of wild animal ;)

Really classy build there mate. It's a nice mix of contempary and classic, works well, the angles look good on it too.

Cool bike with all the British stuff. Yeah, with its monostay and smaller diameter tubing the Buck is often said to be a more comfortable alternative for the Yo. Not just cheaper.

After seeing your Ti earlier this week and now this Buck I have to conclude you have a kind of 'bagthing'

Nice and clean. Like the pace stem/forks combo.

Need to try and get mine to look as smooth now.. :D

Nice to have some feedback folks, thanks.

The sharped eyed amongst you may have noticed that the same parts build also featureds my FAT ti...

The only part I wouldn't fully reccommend is the XLite (metal matrix) seatpost...it's since developed a bit of bend :( Possibly during a sketchy moment later on during that night ride) or maybe its due to strain of carrying that much admired ;) saddle bag?! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back