Very early Zaskar frame no. 88

changes

Will now be selling all the Suntour groupset to makeway for M900 and Judy SL's that I already have on Kona AA. AA will be going as well. Will post some picks once swapped over.

Re: changes

Marcus W":2o7t2uys said:
Will now be selling all the Suntour groupset to makeway for M900 and Judy SL's that I already have on Kona AA. AA will be going as well. Will post some picks once swapped over.

Zaskars are XT and Gnarly' duuuude!

XTR is far to poncy...

M900! Selling the suntor grouppo?

this year of zaskar came with this group,and a rigid fork theirs one on ebay.co.uk for sale now the same year.....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A friend of mine had a Zaskar in 91 with XC Pro.I agree that M900 is a bit much on these frames.I would keep the Suntour kit as its my favourite group.I bet most people have ever seen the Suntour version, let alone hot one.Polish it and keep it as it is.

don't take the decals off it, the originals are in good conditon, and you will not get exactly the same again..

(i have spare triple triangle decals for the seatsaty you can have for the cost of postage if you would like)

just a light rub with autosol will bring it up a treat.

there is a very nice 2x4 black steel fork (threaded) on ebayusa currently, that would be PERFECT for this bike...l

is it an 18 or 19 frame?

mtbdave":2nivczvi said:
M900! Selling the suntor grouppo?

this year of zaskar came with this group,and a rigid fork theirs one on ebay.co.uk for sale now the same year.....

Will try to find unless you can post the link?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
merckx":1yunydod said:
don't take the decals off it, the originals are in good conditon, and you will not get exactly the same again..

(i have spare triple triangle decals for the seatsaty you can have for the cost of postage if you would like)

just a light rub with autosol will bring it up a treat.

there is a very nice 2x4 black steel fork (threaded) on ebayusa currently, that would be PERFECT for this bike...l

is it an 18 or 19 frame?

Wicked man, let me know postage cost, think its 18 did not a 19 was out, where do I measure from?

Back