The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ForestHill":2h9wxvba said:
Before I put it up for sale can someone give me a value on a Bob Jackson full 653 road frame? Has a bit of rub to the chain stay and in the usual places but no rust, and has a 'Renovated by Bob Jackson' paper decal.
Serial number dates it as 90s, I think (21XXX?)

Thanks

These might give you an idea:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Jackson-Vin ... 211wt_1141

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Jackson-753 ... 500wt_1413

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Jackson-Fra ... 639wt_1398

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Update bike partly back together Muddy Fox Courier Mega
Bike has the parts on in the previous link

cheers marc

Attachments

• IMAG0572.jpg
    IMAG0572.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,092
I've got a pair of wheels from a 94 AA which are the also same as the ones that came on the 94 cinder cone, the spec is:

Front, Hub Kona race light, rim Bontrager BCX1
Rear, Hub LX Parrallex, Rim Bontrager BCX3.

Both are perfectly true and have no appreciable rim wear, based on the condition of the bike they came on they haven't seen many miles. They are just a little tarnished from 18 years of Oxidation!

Are these wheels worth anything these days?

Kona-Ian":xukrof9y said:
Hello... just wondering what this wheel is worth realy, have a few bits laying about that someone else may as well make use of.

Mavic 517 rim and Shimano hub.

P1000252.jpg

P1000250.jpg

P1000251.jpg

P1000249.jpg

So any ideas?

I have a feeling i'll be asking a few questions in here in the near future, so please bare with me folks! :LOL:

First up...
How much is my 1997 Orange Vit T2 frame with Chris King headset worth?
Frame almost mint and King headset was NOS when fitted (ridden twice, lightly!)

RIMG0238.jpg

Also with the original Orange alloy forks.
Size is 17.5" centre-to-centre. 20.5/21" top tube.

Thanks very much. ;)

Diamondback ascent 1993(?)

Hi, forgive new post. I have I believe a 1993 men's diamondback ascent MTB owned by me since new (but only ridden for 100 miles max!)' its totally original all bar handle grips replaced (old ones perished)' apart from inner tubes. Tyres and original "nobly" and again are vgc. Even the brake pads are original' the frame is the dark blue with what appears to be 'fine lines of paint'. Shimano stx gears (21) v brakes, avenir gel saddle brand new (swapped it when purchased). Apart from literally 2-3 small scratches it's vgc

It's always been dry stores in garage and I took it to my local independent bike shop who did a full service and literally just need to make slight adjustments, I've looked on eBay and there seems to be some silly prices (high).

Rather than eBay or gum tree I could put it up for sale on here but know ruls you have to ask for a price what is the approx value? Thanks in advance

What would you pay for a working Rock Shox Mag 21?

I have a chance to pick up a working Mag21. What would you pay?

Thunderchild ]-

S Works FSR

How much should I ask for a Medium '00 S Works FSR Frame, in very good to mint condition?

I was thinking somewhere around the £225 posted mark, including the headset, bottom bracket and XTR E-type front mech.

Pics (note - most of the 'marks' you can see on the frame are dirt!):

main.php

main.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back