British Steel ride - Forest of Dean 5th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm

A long drive, but I should be able to join in & bring my Yates along for the ride... hopefully it'll be built by then!

Put me down as a maybe for this

Andy B":28jtc67a said:
Hmmm

A long drive, but I should be able to join in & bring my Yates along for the ride... hopefully it'll be built by then!

Oooo. exciting!

Put me on the 'trying to get there amidst the chaos' list please - I can do British designed 853 steel, but it's sort of modern with a few retro touches... :oops: Afraid that's the closest I can get at the moment, unless there's a miracle and I get the Dyna-Tech's split chainstay fixed somehow (wrapped in carbon?)... :oops:

elPedro666":2ec8ony0 said:
Andy B":2ec8ony0 said:
Hmmm

Oooo. exciting!

Put me on the 'trying to get there amidst the chaos' list please - I can do British designed 853 steel, but it's sort of modern with a few retro touches... :oops: Afraid that's the closest I can get at the moment, unless there's a miracle and I get the Dyna-Tech's split chainstay fixed somehow (wrapped in carbon?)... :oops:

Added to the interested list :cool:

if a 96 saracen cuts the mustard with lots of purple pointless ano, then put me down as a possibley likely, or a definitely maybe depending on car availability ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back