San Andreas black and polished

I am a big fan of loads of matching anodised aluminium. I even do it on my modern road bike. I think in this case one or two red items would be nice to compliment the decals. The build looks so clean and well done I think it'd be spoilt with much more.
Just my 2p's worth. :-D

Ok it looks like the middleburns will be going on this one. Will be taking Rob :idea: advise and adding a bit of red to the scheme, especially after seeing donny’s :cool: .

Stop Press
Just purchases a set of red bulbs on 521 :cool: from Neebsta, These are destined for the 2001 Andreas, :idea: will use on Junior until I find a silver rear bulb 32 or the 2001 Andreas is ready for them.

Been doing boring stuff on my house (orders from the nasty general) :cry: , windows and central heating. Just thought I would bump it up and see who's out there, will post photo on the red bulb’s/521’s up the weekend :cool:

nutcase-retro":16x9cusn said:
Head tube and main frame decals on, changed the grey on cycle to red as I have the same on the polished R series and prefer it.
Undecided on putting the sanandreas badge on the swinging arm, leaving it off for now as looking to making a AFTER SHOCK decal for it.

Struggling to get a 130/140 Syncros Ahead :cry: , have the bars, brakes, shifter and cable ready to go. Anyone help.

i might have a black syncros ahead downstairs in 120/130 if you want me to go look

nporternz":2ru3xdm2 said:
nutcase-retro":2ru3xdm2 said:
Head tube and main frame decals on, changed the grey on cycle to red as I have the same on the polished R series and prefer it.
Undecided on putting the sanandreas badge on the swinging arm, leaving it off for now as looking to making a AFTER SHOCK decal for it.

Struggling to get a 130/140 Syncros Ahead :cry: , have the bars, brakes, shifter and cable ready to go. Anyone help.

i might have a black syncros ahead downstairs in 120/130 if you want me to go look
Have a 150 pollished syncros on now, reach is perfect on this one. thanks

Ok back at it again after house, wife and kids needed the DONKY to work on the house and coach/train and take to football (the football part was Ok, just time consuming).
What’s new? Lovely set of 521 on hope bulbs in red on panaracer xc pro tyres (may end up on the DHS in the future). XT b/b,XT 9 speed cassette, XT Sti’s, magura brakes/disc and Syncros ahead /bars/seatpost.Not a lot more to go on it now, still Very light and cant see were the weight is going to come from.

Attachments

• IMG_8399.JPG
    IMG_8399.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_8398.JPG
    IMG_8398.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_8397.JPG
    IMG_8397.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_8396.JPG
    IMG_8396.JPG