My 98 GT LTS2000 project

trxrincon

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hey, heres my GT LTS2000 project, I bought if off of Ebay for £200 but it has some quite nice parts on it and it also included a dint on the down tube too! (But ofcourse I wasn't told about that by the seller) Any how here she is.

Gtltsright.jpg

Gtltsleft.jpg

Not sure what plans are yet as I need to finish my Lobo first of all.

Load of junk, I'll give you your £200 and take it off your hands :p :LOL:

Seriously though you got a bargain there :cool:

Are the pivots/bearings all good? If not, the Betd kits (although not cheap) really are worth the pennies.

haha cheers, you think I got a bargain or are you just messing because I'm not 100%? Its not too bad a guess but its had a hell of a paper round. Back end is tight so I dont think any thing needs done. Oh I've just washed it and there was a sea of mud came off her, also took the horrible stickers off (Blew my sisters hair dryer up in the process! haha)

Gtltswashed.jpg

you think I got a bargain or are you just messing because I'm not 100%?

Well i've been looking at getting disc brakes for mine and for some nice hopes (like you have there) and the adapter thingy for the back i'm looking at £100+... so £100 for frame, forks and the rest is a bargain :cool:

Ah cool, was a bit worried really. cheers tho. Theres a seal gone on the forks so I'm thinking it maybe cheaper getting another set of forks instead of getting these serviced and repainted.

rob that looks ok!

yes a bit of tlc required but not a major amount,i like it and the white colour looks fresh and right for now(how many white cars are there around now)

keep me updated on how things are going and am sure you will do a good job as always! :cool: :D

Cheers Dave, yeah she needs a bit work but she'll turn out all good. Tony your bike is crap compared to my beast! haha :D :LOL:

Well Bought another set of forks for her Judy XL's but they've got a 1" steerer (which the seller didnt tell me :evil: ) so I'm going to run a reducer kit and 1" headset. Unless theres any other ways around it??

Judyxl.jpg

Heres a few other bits I'e got for it.
NOS xt 737 cassette
NOS XT chain
NOS GT grips
LX 569 shifters

Ltsparts.jpg

Back