VICEROY BMX

haroairmaster

Retro Newbie
hi all have recently purchased a viceroy bmx.i found it in a cellar i was working in.they told me it was his sons and only ridden it for a few months and got fed up and been there ever since the early 80,s.im just wondering if anyone knows about this bike .where it was made etc etc.this bike has never been repaired cos it was ridden so little.all parts original.even the tyres.ps for some reason i cant seem to post pics.sorry.

vieroyblue.jpg

Attachments

• P1010048.JPG
    P1010048.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 2,308
please just delete you pic and hopefully it should come back to size with the new pic and write up - MOD

will post my two of the four known - now five with yours there, in the morning - cheers B

They are just after market 'Max Trax' bars I think Bendy.... as a bonus it had genuine DC Tech 3's.....which was nice!

I think it's a cool looking version :cool: some thing about the cheap end bmx that still is a great find in the condition it turn up as

shot of the bars more from the top possible Si mate ? please :D

I know its an old thread but iv just found it Googling!

Here's me on my Viceroy as a Kid.

By the looks of it I must have had 2 different versions but I remember the Blue one very well.

Fancy selling it as I would love one again for old times ..... You didn't find it in Wellingbourough ,Northampton did you ?

Hiya BendyCat hope your well.

;)

Back