Fixed wheelset

Banashapan

Retro Guru
Hi all,

A friend of mine has enlisted my assistance in finding him some wheels, or a rear if a set isn't available. Need to be fixed, he needs them fairly soon so is fairly keen on getting some bought.

Don't need to be shiney or anything special, just round, fixed and with clincher rims. Unsure of what spacing he needs, but he can adapt to suit. Oh and 700s would be ideal.

What you chaps got?

Thanks,

J

If your mate is still looking, I've got a pair of 700c Velocity Deep V's in green for sale.

Green Velocity rims
Black Formula Hubs
Black spokes

Complete with 16T fixed cog and lock ring.

Plus, recent Schwalbe tyres and tubes. 23c Blizzard on the front and the legendary Marathon Plus in a 25c on the rear.

All for £125.

Geeee, only just seen your reply rockatansky! Thanks for the offer, I'll pass on the info and I'll get back to you if he's interested.

Cheers!

Hi, I have these, brand new £70 + postage. 700c very similar rims to Mavic pro with double eyelet. Wirral area for local pick-up

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 242
  • Slide3.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Slide4.JPG
    Slide4.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Slide5.JPG
    Slide5.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 242
  • Slide6.JPG
    Slide6.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 242
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back