Silverfish 1992 Yeti ARC

Woody":w11h0sya said:
This will be one to watch , looking cool already :cool: . When you've got this one done you can get on to an Ultimate next ! ;)

I might yes, although the Ultimate is similar vintage to the ARC so I may build up a 96 ARC AS instead. Fancy a slightly more modern challenge

sinnerman":2mh3vw33 said:
Two Pages.....was i asleep........... :shock:
D..up and above standard already mate... :cool:
And yes the disc sits lovely... :cool:
Good choices my friend, and of course the fork looks right, i think im with you, the option would be nice to see too.... :cool:
Mate great thread....two things made me chuckle, your modesty and the "already a flyer".....class... :LOL:
you know what they say........
Theres No Skool like the Old Skool....... :cool:

Cheers buddy, don't suppose you have a NOS Mavic 231 CD hard ano rim in grey 32h kicking around do you :D

I'm thinking it might be easier to find one of them, than a 36h 3DV Ringle front hub. I already have a 32h front but no joy sourcing the 32h rim, and being the anal bugger that I appear to be when it comes to these builds, I've made it doubly difficult for myself by insisting that the front rim (and logo) matches the rear. Like you can even see the logo on the disk drive!

yeti-man":yu9qyggj said:
Silverfish":yu9qyggj said:
benbonty":yu9qyggj said:
Looking awesome already! Whose is the JT (replica?) YETI C-26 in the background?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cool:

Tis mine yes... :cool:

You bought JustKev's?

I did. It's too small for Kev! Having said that it's too small for me too, but it's a beauty...I think Kev's regretting it already :evil:

Silverfish":3r23slu2 said:
yeti-man":3r23slu2 said:
Silverfish":3r23slu2 said:
benbonty":3r23slu2 said:
Looking awesome already! Whose is the JT (replica?) YETI C-26 in the background?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cool:

Tis mine yes... :cool:

You bought JustKev's?

I did. It's too small for Kev! Having said that it's too small for me too, but it's a beauty...I think Kev's regretting it already :evil:

17.5" is just my size...

no progress to report I'm afraid, super busy at work.

But I have managed to find a NOS 3DV Ringle stem which I think will look just superb on the ARC - so next plan is to get the M2's rebuilt and then fitted, plus the Ringle stem, Hyperlite bars etc and see what it looks like. Sorely tempted to try a pair of Hyper ends in 3DV on it...

Attachments

• zooka.JPG
    zooka.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,462
Back