Silverfish 1992 Yeti ARC

Neil G":24iy990y said:
Just had a look at the FRO thread and that's an amazing bike, sure this one will turn out good as well. These really are some of my fave bikes from BITD so looking forward to seeing the finished build!

Thanks Neil G - you'll have to let me know whether you approve of the change in build direction...

some more random pics...

The ATAC stem has to go as it is actually a 1" stem shimmed to fit! So this stem will be for sale :cool:

Now looking for a replacement 1 1/4 ATAC in 3DV - or may well spec a Ringle. Depends if I can get a Ringle front hub in 36h 3DV.

Attachments

• arc 92.JPG
    arc 92.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,772
  • yeti fork2.JPG
    yeti fork2.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,772
  • ATAC stem 1 inch quill.JPG
    ATAC stem 1 inch quill.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,772
Now with added disk drive...

Pretty sure this is the way I want to go with this build. Am also going to switch out the Yeti fork and try it with a M2

Attachments

• dd4.JPG
    dd4.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 1,756
  • dd3.JPG
    dd3.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,756
  • arc with DD.JPG
    arc with DD.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,756
Nice...

I will have that 3DV ATAC available for you if you want it. I have two team cut ATACs to go on mine (silver and turquoise) and a 3DV ringle if I change my mind...

Looking awesome already! Whose is the JT (replica?) YETI C-26 in the background?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cool:

This will be one to watch , looking cool already :cool: . When you've got this one done you can get on to an Ultimate next ! ;)

Two Pages.....was i asleep........... :shock:

D..up and above standard already mate... :cool:

And yes the disc sits lovely... :cool:

Good choices my friend, and of course the fork looks right, i think im with you, the option would be nice to see too.... :cool:

Mate great thread....two things made me chuckle, your modesty and the "already a flyer".....class... :LOL:

you know what they say........

Theres No Skool like the Old Skool....... :cool:

Back