LINCOLN RIDE - **ABOUT 6" OF SNOW HERE!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: Blimey! didn't know I was surrounded by so many retrobikers.. thought they were all in Warwick :LOL:

Mr Wu your not on your own not knowing where Lincoln is, most people I speak to with work don't know either :eek:

Ok, I have just had confirmation Mr Sunchaser is joining us :cool:

I also want to check that everyone is aware that 23 March is Easter Sunday, as Mrs Pickle informed me last night.

Are we all still happy to ride on this basis, or does anyone/everyone want to move this to an alternate weekend, or even the Saturday, so they can spend Easter Sunday with their family. Comments please??

Just giving everyone a little taster of what the ride has to offer:

Attachments

• DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,386
  • DSC00372.JPG
    DSC00372.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,386
  • DSC00365.JPG
    DSC00365.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,386
  • DSC00248.JPG
    DSC00248.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,386
well the easter day thing could be an issue - haven't broached it yet... :roll:

I suspect it may be a no-goer for me on that account (I'm happy as don't 'do' easter anyway, but wife, kids, eggs etc you know the score.)

which is a shame as it's not far and I want to come.

hello,im a newbie,i may be able to come to this,my retro ride is no were near finished so ill b on my carrera,hope you wont mind me tagging along :LOL:

ill post in newbie bit later :D

longun":3rey0ylg said:
hello,im a newbie,i may be able to come to this,my retro ride is no were near finished so ill b on my carrera,hope you wont mind me tagging along

Hi, and welcome to the site ;)

Please do join us, the more the merrier!

I'll post start time and where to meet on this thread nearer the time.

well it's looking slightly more positive - when the subject was broached I wasn't thrown out the house (perhaps it was just resignation :roll: ). Maybe coming after all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back