Tesch LC-1

eastcoaststeve

PoTM Winner
Finished cleaning this one up today and thought I'd share with my friends on the other side of the pond.

redteschlc1bb.jpg

redteschlc1ht.jpg

redteschlc1st.jpg

redteschlc1cs.jpg

redteschlc1frnt.jpg

redteschlc1side.jpg

I'm a very happy boy.

Steve

Awesome machine, I've never seen one over this side of the pond..... Doesn't stop me really wanting one though! Very nice indeed :cool:

benbonty":k7sumo5k said:
Awesome machine, I've never seen one over this side of the pond..... Doesn't stop me really wanting one though! Very nice indeed :cool:

Ben, glad you liked it. Not suprised you haven't seen one on your side...near as I can tell they didn't make very many. So far, other than my two, I've only seen a picture of a light blue one, and heard that there's a green one out there somewhere...

I felt extremely lucky to get my yellow one from a generous forum memeber, and finding the red one was like winning the lottery...think I may have used up all my vintage luck for a while.

Steve

looks nice steve , east coast geometrery ?
any history on the brand ?

Very nice :) like the others would be keen to hear a bit of history :) Get some pics up with the yellow one.

I don't know a great deal about them, what I do know has been gleaned from MTBR. Apparently Dave Tesch primarily built road bikes and swore he would never build an MTB saying he couldn't stand them! He went on to build less than 100.

Back