Whatcha Think..How much is a'98 or '99 FSR DH worth?

Well if its through ebay you shouldnt have to pay any more (unless its duty due to crossing a border or whatnot?).

Check the local governments info page?

So it turns out you need to pay a "Customs Broker" to file paper work for you when shipping frieght across the Canada/USA border. Dude! Are you serious? Why doesn't Fedex handle that? or atleast warn people when you drop it off for shipment! :roll:

Yeah that sounds like the sort of thing whereby a form should be filled out by the sender?!

I actually quit buying in Canada because of those charges. It can get quit expensive and no one tells you about it.

Spoke with Fedex at costums today. It should clear costums today and cross the border tomorow. Hopefully it'll be here by next wednesday for my day off. :D

Rock 'n' Roll man!!! My bike is thru the border and half way here!! According to FedEx it'll be here Monday!

Well it's finally here!! And it's absolutely amazing! I'm totally happy with it. Tomorrow after work will be my first ride on some rough trails and wednesday i'm going to ride the piss out of it all day!
It was worth every penny!
I'll have to load some pix later. They're all to large for this site...
Even though you can't see it; it's hella bad ass!!!

Back