Fife and Tayside rides thread

what way you coming mate, if via dunfy meet you at mine about 8.45 and ye can follow me.

or put the address in below to google masp

Pitmedden Wood, Cupar, Fife KY14, United Kingdom

basically head for auchtermuchty, in muchty left at big white hoose then up road which goes to farm rack and keep goin till carpark on yer right.

Sunday 13th May, Pitmedden.
How about 10am? If that's too early for the Westies, what suits?

Clink car park directions here

If you want to avoid the Forth Bridge and all the bloody roadworks, head for Kincardine and take the Clackmannan bridge and follow signs for Kinross. It's pretty quick. Definitely recommended, especially on the way back, Velo and me were stuck for over an hour heading back from Torridon.

Not a bad wee run out today at Pitmedden and good to meet Barry. Weather was no bad, seemed to spend an awfy lot of time struggling uphill though. Place is really muddy now, probably not helped by the race a few weeks ago. Trails that were smooth and fast a couple of months ago are anything but now... Keith showed us the nice wee bit of trail with the bombhole, after which he asked for a wee shot of Barry's single speed Karate Monkey - given we were right at the bottom of the hill, Barry wasn't slow to agree. Somehow Keith punctured the back tyre twice, so that was the end of the riding. At least we had an excuse for walking up the hill.

Back