98+ botm march/april2012 mud special

REKIBorter":2vyvajwj said:
Are we going to have a vote on this sometime in the near future. Come on Andy, pull your finger out! ;)
:LOL: not my department ;) this is jamabikes area of expertise!

If he's not seen this I'll PM him later tonight & get the ball rolling

suburbanreuben":mtygvrz2 said:
tintin40":mtygvrz2 said:
You can pull my bike and pictures from this poll. I can't be bothered any more.
Ya didn't have any mud on it anyways... :roll:

:p

Where is the joke? :roll:

Oh thats a shame.

Maybe your taking this a bit too seriously? ( I know its taking a long time).

Its not costing you anything to have it here and i think your entry is valid.

right sorry i missed the snide remarks. my missus has just delivered our 3rd sprog so had other things on my mind. will do the poll tomorrow. happy to remove anyone who wants me too and refund the entry fee. oh wait i do this for free out of my own spare time. it was supposed to be a bit of fun, and a bit more light hearted. dont think i'll bother doing one next month.

jamabikes":iuq0lssq said:
right sorry i missed the snide remarks. my missus has just delivered our 3rd sprog so had other things on my mind. will do the poll tomorrow. happy to remove anyone who wants me too and refund the entry fee. oh wait i do this for free out of my own spare time. it was supposed to be a bit of fun, and a bit more light hearted. dont think i'll bother doing one next month.

congrats to you! sorry to hear that there won't be a 98+ botm next month...

I know there are lots of people on here that appreciate your effort mate!

I do.

I think half the problem is finidng something interesting yet not tenfold for a category.

Congrats on #3. Good luck too :shock:

If jamabikes doesn't manage will try and get a poll up and run this for the next few goes.

Back