Skipton Social.. MAY- 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
marc two tone":3gftl3k8 said:
this has soon come around. weather looks to be pretty good too.

ringo- no worries, plenty more opportunities to ride with the 'crew' ;)

elpedro666- yep, time to get some saddle time in for me too. is it left then
right? or the other way? i'm out of practice with these 2 wheeled contraptions!

:cool:

Been out on the modern Beast all weekend - going to have to remember to reign it in a bit else you'll be scraping me off the hillside! :LOL:

Kiran may still be complaining about the last hill I 'forgot' to mention on Sunday...

Thats it Marc you've mentioned the weather, it'll piss it down with storm force gales now :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry people but cannot now make it. wifes just killed the bora by driving through flood water, just nearly killed me because whilst in the peaks she opened my credit card bill...oops. and now i've just tried to kill the bedroom door by walking into it with my head.

Attachments

• 2012-05-09 08.01.35-1.jpg
    2012-05-09 08.01.35-1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 561
Unclejack":2k8antgk said:
sorry people but cannot now make it. wifes just killed the bora by driving through flood water, just nearly killed me because whilst in the peaks she opened my credit card bill...oops. and now i've just tried to kill the bedroom door by walking into it with my head.

Stop trying to cover up your wife's actions, on opening the bill, with the old 'walked into the door' story ;)

Unclejack":1p2xfk3f said:

That's your three strikes of bad luck over ;) just keep the knifes out the way of the misses :LOL:

Hope to see you soon mate

kaya

FluffyChicken":224satbv said:
Unclejack":224satbv said:

Stop trying to cover up your wife's actions, on opening the bill, with the old 'walked into the door' story ;)

:LOL:
My first thought too!

Can bring you a Volvo if it helps...? ;)

giant-one":24eycns5 said:
Thats it Marc you've mentioned the weather, it'll piss it down with storm force gales now :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes! The beck through town is about to burst it's banks, I've never seen it so high, and I expect the fields will be in the river Aire at Connonely. I've had to put my mud tyres on for SUnday. Cheers, Marc!

Carleton just on look north as flooded, but lightly and non problematic.

When I said good weather I meant not minus 5 and not plus 32. So I left some flexibility in there :LOL:

Seriously. Weekend looks sound and we are heading upwards from water courses. Am I making this worse for myself?
ha ha

Ok I have sorted my box of bits to sell and I'm in need of few bits so if you comming to this and have the following for sale can bring along please.

Cheep front wheel, 113 x 64 BB anything working will do.

Front mech 34.9 top pul, something nice and all silver.

Cheers Brian.

I still can not believe I'm considering getting the AMP muddy on this ride... :shock:

I'm bringing a all sorts of tat including some karma wheels if any of you need some for a hack. There's a cheap early 90's Tequesta with a stuck post going cheap if anyone fancies a challenge and the Al Carter and Wheeler will be thrown in the 1st open car boot I see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back