Amersham/Chesham Rides

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,

Is there any members in the Amersham / Chesham area of Bucks that go on rides?

Recently moved there and would like to get out on some rides.

I know there is Aston Hill close by but wondered if there was any locals who go riding.

Thanks
G

Ashridge is not far from you and is pretty good.

I used to ride from Leighton buzzard over to Totternhoe knolls to Dunstable downs then from there to Ivinghoe beacon then into Ashridge.

I moved to Somerset 3 years ago a must admit i miss riding over there.I pop
over to see my folks every few months so could meet for a go on that Zinn
:LOL:

I am not aware of any Retrobike members in the area. Have ridden over at Wendover Woods a couple of times but not recently.

I think he's not long moved there either though Steve.

Bryan555 would be a good one, his folks live up round there if I remember right

I grew up the other side Beaconsfield, so might be able to point some routes out, but I was usually over the other side towards Berks, rather than Bucks, and it was a while ago :oops:

development_cycle lived in Burnham for a while, which is sort of near there but worth a try :?

Hi,

I live in Bucks (just outside Aylesbury), but grew up cycling Naphill and Downley. I mainly ride around Wendover now (not at Aston Hill though). I'm up for meeting up for a ride if you fancy it.

There's a Chilterns ride which starts in Risborough in issue 14 of IM Bike mag that I fancy giving a go (it's somewhere in here - http://www.imbikemag.com/issue14/?Cover)

Drop me a PM if you fancy it and we'll agree a date (likewise if anyone else fancies it, let me know and we'll start a meet thread).

J=

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of communication on the thread - seeing I did start it :?

Work always has a habit of getting in the way of things...

flibble":1h1cb3wt said:
Hi,

I live in Bucks (just outside Aylesbury), but grew up cycling Naphill and Downley. I mainly ride around Wendover now (not at Aston Hill though). I'm up for meeting up for a ride if you fancy it.

There's a Chilterns ride which starts in Risborough in issue 14 of IM Bike mag that I fancy giving a go (it's somewhere in here - http://www.imbikemag.com/issue14/?Cover)

Drop me a PM if you fancy it and we'll agree a date (likewise if anyone else fancies it, let me know and we'll start a meet thread).

J=

I'll be up for the Chilterns ride, I'll take a look at the route then let me have a look at the diary and see when we could set it up for.

Back