nice raleigh banana-slippery price though...

Why would anyone respray a HiTen frameset ?

The price is beyond slippery. eBay is littered with Team Bananas that sell for about 10 times less !

Hard to fathom alright. Not worth anything like that.

I would say it looks very well mind. Did you see the Raleigh banana gates for sale on ebay. One claims to be 25" -be some job getting your leg over that now.

This country seems to be littered with cheap 'sports bike' gates alright. They're always the same, saddle right down, stem high up etc.. they look shite. I reckon it's the case that British bike shops in the 80's didn't understand what the correct frame sizes were and sold everyone 25" frames.

Ian Raleigh":17ynnucb said:
LOL ! I like how the bottom headset cup has been over sprayed...PMSL :LOL: :LOL:

That's appalingly bad. If they were able to knock out the top cup, why not the bottom ?

1988_Ben":305qm7fh said:
This country seems to be littered with cheap 'sports bike' gates alright. They're always the same, saddle right down, stem high up etc.. they look shite. I reckon it's the case that British bike shops in the 80's didn't understand what the correct frame sizes were and sold everyone 25" frames.

like this?

Attachments

• gate.jpg
    gate.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 310
Back