FMJ feedback

Perfect deal on some rare items, 7 days Canada to UK, wicked packing and items completely as described!

Trade with confidence! :D

Another perfect purchase from Stu and his magic NOS LBS. Well packed and lightening fast delivery from Canada. Top work

Cheers

Ant

Did a middle man deal for FMJ via UK to Canada.
Instant responses and did everything he could. Very easy and pleasant, it was a pleasure to be able to help :D

Got some great MT60 stuff from Stu.....arrived super fast as usual. Top bloke, thanks mate.

Ant

Traded a Hope Disc Hub for a NOS HG Cassette. Cannot fault anything of the Trade...Superb Comms, Posted when he said he would & left me wondering at the amount of Retro Goodness at his availability...Cheers Stu!

This hub is awesome! Thanks for finding my wanted ad. Top guy, super quick no hassle international shipping. Thanks again.

Sold me a nice old headset and for the distance it travelled it got to me pretty damn fast!! :shock: Good price, good comm's and a pleasure to do business with! Perfect!!

Purple loveliness all the way from Canada,

Great condition, and shipped quickly across the vast drink of water..

:cool: :cool:

Kharma'd me a NOS Haro facemask for postage.

Great item thanks, posted straight away and even refunded a third of the money cos the postage was less than he thought. What a star !!!

Great guy to deal with thanks Stu, the sort of chap that makes you feel proud to be part of the Retrobiking community. :D

Velocity Stem

Got sent the most gorgeous velocity stem all the way from sunny Canadia. Considering the shipping and the condition of stem, It's an absolute bargain. Super fast delivery too. Very pleased.

Matt

Back