Mountain Cycle MOHO CXS (rare paint)

Yeah, the wheels i have to figure out somehow.
I got them from my friend for free so i used them at first.. they are neutral, so they dont stick out, but with carbon and CD color they dont really fit in either..

Im not sure about red hubs though.. Maybe if there wasnt red fork..
im afraid it would be too much red together.
I was actually thinking... silver KING 1997 hubset... silver spokes.. and then i discovered in one shop nos SUN CR17A rims in (what looks to be same) ano blue as is the frame.
So it would be blue accent that would go with the front triangle of the frame..
hmm, its complicated :roll: :D

@OMAR

Omare Zdaar!
Dík moc! Mrkni na to moje druhy MOHO co mam link dole pod carou..
Par dalsich extra kousku mam rozestavenejch..
Ja te nejakou dobu sleduju. Dost huste to s kolama rozjizdis :LOL:
Meli bysme bejt v kontaktu. Ja kupuju kazdej den cca 2 komponenty. nejak sem do toho spadnul.
Chtelo by to mozna u nas delat nejaky srazy..
caau

Option's

I agree with Khane silver post and stem. Araya team 395 rims shine as polished and clear coated, blue huds silver spokes and blue nipples. I would also get a set of skin wall tyres. There's something to thjnk about ;) .

I quickly photoshoped silver elite there. I think it works very well. check it out.

Attachments

• park1.jpg
    park1.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 1,814
Seeing as I bumped the other one may as well chase this up too! ;)

I'm with the red seatpost and silver controls, as most seem to be. Blue rims could be ace, or if that's too much then silver rims with blue hubs & nips. Think red hubs might be too much with the forks :cool:

Cheers guys. I got the silver Elite and nice red hersheys and proper black azonics instead of roox risers.
In the shop i even tried how the coloured rims would look.. Probably too much i recon..
Now the front rim is almost dead so ill have to get it solved. Im leaning towards all siver wheelset for some reason.. Havent decided yet.. (Blue or red are the other options obviously)
Also although i like Nuke proof hubs i have there now i dont feel they really fit there since its the only piece of carbon on the bike..
Thought of King classics, which came out in 97, and would be ultimate in terms of function and weight..but there is similar problem as with Thomson post..
Its widely popular till today which makes them look somehow modern :roll:

Attachments

• moho-raj.jpg
    moho-raj.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 1,059
  • moho-02.jpg
    moho-02.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 1,059
Other way round.... Red on the back and Blue up front ;)

moho_02_395.jpg

G

Back