1995 GT RTS2

speedplay":3e2jbz83 said:
i cant say too much, my ktm gets more use than any of my bikes.....

Ahah... that makes us 2... i´m also a Ktm addicted...

Great bike, Twosted. They don´t come much cleaner than that...

Vitorzip":s3tpwix7 said:
speedplay":s3tpwix7 said:
i cant say too much, my ktm gets more use than any of my bikes.....

Ahah... that makes us 2... i´m also a Ktm addicted...

Great bike, Twosted. They don´t come much cleaner than that...

200 2 stroke and 450 4 stroke.....and i have an rts in the shed next to them...(in a box though)

speedplay":38qpr3bo said:
200 2 stroke and 450 4 stroke.....and i have an rts in the shed next to them...(in a box though)

I have a ´06 250 sx 2 stroke... but in love with the 530 sx... it´s a mean machine...

Sorry for off-topic.

I dont really feel the love for GT suspension models, more a rigid rear end kinda GT guy - but I'm gonna make an exception here and say..................................I think that looks great

coolthumb.gif

I had an RTS-1 back in 1996 at the same time as a Scott Endorphin thermobird in with a fake carbon finish, and the GT sucked while the Scott rocked.

The Rocker Tuned Suspension bobs like crazy in granny ring and big ring, so IMHO should not have made it out of the R&D drawing board!

The Scott rear end flexed nicely - and HT mates thought it had a flat back tire the first time they cocked a leg over

Both are long since gone, but the Scott is sadly missed, yet to see a broken one despite all the storys, and mine survived my 15 stone at 45MPH coming of Pen-Y-Fan or is it Fan-Y-Pen?

Re:

Blimey, that's an old post..
What a coincidence that is?
I changed the Mag21's also to Manitou 4's and instantly didn't like them. Too firm and short travel..
.So took them off after a week and went back to the Mags.
It's only when I refitted the Mags did I realise they came factory fitted with the long travel kit.

Back